Friday 29 August 2014

Why Rosesyrup Research Focus On LED Business Of Valuetronic?

Question: Why Rosesyrup Research Focus On LED Business Of Valuetronic?

A reader of my report  (click here for the report) on Valuetronic sent me the following question:









And so I start digging the answer from Valuetronic 2014 annual report to justify my analysis:

  1. Consumer Electronic segment made up 68% of the company revenue. Refer to the following business segments financial report:


2. Although there weren't further break down of revenue into products line, the company's operation review describe LED business is a big contributor of  revenue in Consumer Electronic Segment. Refer to the following extract from Valuetronic's 2014 Operation Review:





Conclusion: LED Business contribute to most of Valuetronic revenue which is why I chosen to focus on the LED industry in my analysis.

Hope this clarify the doubt, thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment